Tuesday 1 October 2013

YOUNGBLOOD LIPSTICK in VIXEN

As you've probably noticed I love to use Youngblood cosmetics, my addiction began when Elements Medispa took the brand on in the clinic. It didn't matter what product I was using or whose make-up i did, from bridal to camouflage everybody including me was impressed at both it's coverage and longevity.

And without fail when it came to needing a new trusty red lippy the brand stepped up! The shade I chose was vixen which is a real true red, on application it is quite thick without being sticky and has a great matt finish. The lipstick leaves a stain on the lips meaning you can have a few Starbucks before having to reapply! It's also great because a lip liner isn't essential as it does not bleed into the lip line.

No comments:

Post a Comment