Sunday 8 September 2013

ORLY Top 2 Bottom .... Love

So you've bought a polish because you love the colour, but maybe it's quality isn't that good? Fear not Orly Top 2 Bottom will transform you £1 nail varnish into a Perfect mani!

On holiday I couldn't resist a mint green nail polish, the only problem it was one €1. Great for my purse but not so for the longevity of my perfectly painted fingers. I wasn't too hopeful but as it matched my outfit I'd be happy if it saw me through the night, I applied Top 2 Bottom, 2 coats of colour and finished with a generous layer of the Orly polish. To my amazement the my self mani didn't chip for 5 days! I will definitely be incorporating this product into any nail painting that comes my way.

My boyfriend didn't appreciate my joy in something so trivial as nail polish, however I though you guys might!

No comments:

Post a Comment